Want to WOW your family this holiday? These chocolate desserts are easier than they look.
What you need:
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Cool whip
- Powdered sugar
That's right, balloons.
1. Blow up balloons. The smaller the balloon the smaller the shell. I like to keep them small. Rinse balloons to remove any powder.
1. Combine about 28 ounces of yogurt and 3/4 of the container of cool whip. Wish you had a larger bowl.
*These amounts led to a LOT of filling, I'd recommend using half as much.
1. After the chocolate has solidified, cut the balloons, and carefully peel out the balloon.
2. Put filling in a zip-loc bag and cut of the end. Fill cups.
3. Decorate. I chose pomegranate seeds and blueberries. Granola, chocolate, candy and other fruit works well too.
BONUS: If you comment on a post besides this one I will make these for you and your family for the holidays! Best comment wins.