Thursday, October 11, 2012

The power of women

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/11/world/gallery/international-day-of-the-girl/index.html?hpt=hp_c2


In visiting Philly I would say at least 90% of the people there were females. It was amazing!

These women featured by CNN and many others are inspiration for not only young girls looking to find their dream, but for young women like me so close to reaching theirs. It reminds me not to give up and to not let my past mistakes or short comings stop me from reaching my goals.

We need women to be fighters. We need women to help others, especially other women struggling.

Nutrition is a science constantly evolving with new discoveries and adjusting to social contexts. I'm glad so many women can navigate this profession with grace. Hopefully any negative views of nutrition professionals can eventually be eliminated, we are not snobs! We just want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment